Submitted by Peoples Bank
In addition to a $25,000 Impact Grant awarded to the Anacortes Family Center, Peoples Bank will make a grant of up to $10,000 to a nonprofit based on a public vote taking place between September 27 and October 10, 2022. Voting instructions are available here. Organizations eligible for the Peoples Choice grant include:
- Bellingham Arts Academy for Youth (BAAY): EduArts in Title 1 Elementary Schools – Whatcom County
- Camp Korey: Gem Cars for Camp Programs – Skagit County
- Eastmont Metropolitan Park District: Fitness Court – Chelan County
- Everett Community College Foundation: Students of Color Career Conference – Snohomish County
- PFLAG Skagit: Speakers Bureau – Skagit County
- Quilceda Community Services / Willow Place: Covered Sports Court & Expanded ADA Parking – Snohomish County
- Oak Harbor Rotary Foundation: Food4Kids Backpack Program – Island County
- Treehouse: Graduation Success Program Expansion – King County
- Whatcom Family YMCA & Lydia Place: Heart House – Whatcom County
About the Peoples Bank Impact Grant
The Peoples Impact Grant program was launched in 2017 to help fund a specific project, use, or identified purpose that will have a long-lasting, positive impact on the community. Previous winners of the Peoples Bank Impact Grant include the Teachers of Color Foundation, Northwest Youth Services, Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services (DVSAS) of Whatcom County, and Skagit Habitat for Humanity.
Operating since 1921, Peoples Bank is known for its dedication to service – supporting local customers, local businesses, and the economic growth of the regions surrounded by each branch. Each year, Peoples Bank donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to local and regional nonprofit organizations providing valuable services in the arts, child and family services, education, health and social services, and civics. For more information about Peoples Bank community giving, please visit here.
About Peoples Bank
Peoples Bank is a locally owned and operated, independent full-service community bank with $2.8 billion in assets. Headquartered in Bellingham, Washington, Peoples Bank has served the community for over 100 years and operates 25 locations throughout Washington. Reflecting its strong financial management practices, dedicated employees, and long-standing customer relationships, Peoples Bank was awarded a superior five-star rating from BauerFinancial, a leading independent bank rating firm. Learn more about Peoples Bank here. Member FDIC.